Thursday, August 23, 2012

SUNDEL BOLONG



Sundel Bolong is one of the scariest ghosts in Indonesia. All of Indonesian kids may know about this ghost as we grow up with our mbak lol. Yeah, typically, Indonesian kids grow up with their maid. We spend most of our time with them. Our maids(mba) LOVE tellin us myth from their village. Sundel Bolong is.. hmmm a legend? myth? idk. As far as I remember, sundel oblong is a lady ghost who roams during maghrib to look for her kid... She's known for the hole on her back. The image of Sundel bolong has always been a lady with a black long hair in a white long dress. My maid told me not to go out during maghrib or else... sun del oblong will kidnap me.. ha ha ha!?



This is my friend, zefanya. I was at her house last week. We were bored so I was just experimenting with my kit. I think I did pretty well :P It looked scary. When I turned off the light, I was terrified hahaha... 




Hopefully... oneday, Indonesia will come up with a good horror movie. As we all know, Indonesia hasn't came up with new horror movies. My fav indonesian horror movie is Kuntil anak 1. The last horror movie i watched was a trash.....................!



No comments:

Post a Comment